Tuesday 22 February 2011

Treatment of White Hair


Premature graying of hair in teenagers is a disease condition. The main causes for this condition are

  1. Heredity
  2. Carelessness in maintenance of hair
  3. Vitamins deficiency
  4. Use of certain hair oils and shampoos
  5. Mental stress
Miracle Treatment for premature graying of Hair
  • Thyroidinum 30
  • Jaborandi 30
  • Jaborandi Medicated Hair Oil (Mix 5 ML Jaborandi Q and 5 ML Arnica Q in 300 ML Olive Oil)
  • Psorinum 1M (One dose in 20 days)
The above two medicines (Thyroidinum 30 & Jaborandi 30) are particularly given for patients suffering from premature grey hair. These medicines are to be taken on alternate days one each (i.e) on the first day take Thyroidinum 30, on the second day take Jaborandi 30, and on the third day Thyroidinum 30 again... in this manner take these medicines for 3 to 4 months. Massage your hair with Jaborandi Hair Oil regularly. Psorinum is a very powerful medicine and it stops premature hair graying problem in early age. This is the best solution in homeopathy. 
Home remedies for treating grey hair:
  1. Eat foods rich in iodine such as banana, carrots and fish.
  2. Rub oil made with Indian gooseberry ( Amla ) into the scalp regularly. It can show wonderful results, your gray hair will turn black.
  3. Every morning take palak juice and eat 10 curry leaves which works excellently, even the existing grey hair turn black from the roots.
  4. Eat foods rich in iron, minerals and vitamin A and B.
    a) Vitamin A - vitamin A is necessary for promoting a healthy scalp and gives body and glow to your hair. Include dark green vegetables and orange & yellow fruits & vegetables in your diet.
b) Vitamin B - vitamin B regulates the secretion of oil, keeps hair healthy & moisturized. Eat more of fresh green leafy vegetables, tomatoes, cauliflower, cereals, liver kidney, yogurt, bananas and green vegetables.
c) Minerals - minerals like zinc, iron & copper promote healthy hair. Food sources: zinc - red meat, chicken & green vegetables; iron - beef, dried apricots, red meat, parsley, eggs, wheat & sunflower seeds; copper - seafood, egg yolk & whole grains.
d) Proteins - consuming more of protein gives your hair natural shine and good texture. Include more of sprouted whole grains, cereals, meat and soy in your diet.

According to ancient Unani System of Herbal Medicine amla acts as a tonic for hair. It increases hair growth and pigmentation at the same time. 


You can prepare Amla oil at your home
·                 Cut amla or Indian gooseberry fruit into small pieces and let it dry in shade.
·                 Now boil these pieces in coconut oil until solid amla fruit becomes dirt.
·                 Boiling this will form a natural dark oil of Indian gooseberry or amla which can be separated from the dirt of amla fruit.
·                 Now apply this amla oil on a regular basis on your scalp and hair. Application should be such that the amla oil gets settled in your scalp and you get a wet feeling on your scalp.
·                 After about two weeks of regular use of amla oil, you will not only see improvement in your gray hair but you will also feel mentally relaxed and physically active.



If u need any help regarding premature white/gray hair problem then call me any time. I would be happy to help u. If u have any difficulty to find these homeopathic medicines in your country then inform us. We can send these medicine to you.

Dr. Sagheer Ahmed
Email: dr_sagheerahmed@yahoo.com
Contact No: 92-321-2900406



9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the article which is very helpful to control the white hair with the natural treatment. It is highly preferable to follow in a natural way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am 28 Year old I have white hair in my body
    kindly any one has solution then call
    +91-7791832741

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sir,
    I am 25 years Old and i have grey hair near my ears. Should i take the medicine mentioned by you above in this post ? Also should I apply both Jaborandi Medicated Oil and Amla Oil. Or one ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please contact me via - abhinav2604@gmail.com

      Delete
  4. I am ratnesh kumar my son age 3.5 year and head hair till now approx 15 hair white and day by day increasing so that plz suggest best medicine for stop whitening hair

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm ANIL REDDY
    16 years old. i suffering from grey hair problem,as it starts 4 years back i had tried some home remedies,and there is no result in my problem,, I GET VEXED
    please any one of the experienced person can say few word about these products plz

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is nice post which I was awaiting for such an article and I have gained some useful information.
    Back Pain Treatment

    ReplyDelete
  7. HOW I GOT CURED OF HERPES VIRUS.

    Hello everyone out there, i am here to give my testimony about a herbalist called dr imoloa. i was infected with herpes simplex virus 2 in 2013, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so i was thinking on how i can get a solution out so that my body can be okay. one day i was in the pool side browsing and thinking of where i can get a solution. i go through many website were i saw so many testimonies about dr imoloa on how he cured them. i did not believe but i decided to give him a try, i contacted him and he prepared the herpes for me which i recieved through DHL courier service. i took it for two weeks after then he instructed me to go for check up, after the test i was confirmed herpes negative. am so free and happy. so, if you have problem or you are infected with any disease kindly contact him on email--- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. or / whatssapp --+2347081986098.
    This testimony serve as an expression of my gratitude. he also have herbal cure for COLD SORE, SHINGLES, CANCER, HEPATITICS A, B. DIABETES 1/2, HIV/AIDS, CHRONIC PANCERATIC, CHLAMYDIA, ZIKA VIRUS, EMPHYSEMA, LOW SPERM COUNT, ENZYMA, COUGH, ULCER, ARTHRITIS, LEUKEMIA, LYME DISEASE, ASTHMA, IMPOTENCE, BARENESS/INFERTILITY, WEAK ERECTION, PENIS ENLARGEMENT. AND SO ON.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to share a testimony of how Dr.Osemuhau herbal mixture cream saves me from shame and disgrace, my penis was a big problem to me as the size was really so embarrassing,and i was also having weak erection problem. I can't make love to my wife and my penis was just too small a full grown man like me having 4 inches penis and to worsen it i don't last in sex i cant even last two minutes it was really a thing of shame to me. My wife was really tired of me because my sex life was very poor,she never enjoyed sex,i was always thinking and searching for solutions everywhere until when i saw a testimony of how Dr.Osemuhau herbal mixture cream have been helping people regarding their sex life, so i decided to give him a try and to my greatest surprise in less than one week of taking the herbs my penis grow to 8 inches i couldn't believe my eyes and as i speak now my penis is now 8 inches and i do not have week erection again. I can make love to my wife longer in bed. And my marriage is now stable,my wife now enjoy me very well in bed. can contact him drosemuhau@gmail.com {) or call or what-apps him through +2348168714427

    ReplyDelete